WINGS OF LOVE PARROT RESCUE CENTER OF THE BLUEGRASS
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION / LIABILITY WAIVER
We are thrilled that you would like to volunteer to work with the birds at Wings of Love Parrot Rescue Center of the Bluegrass! Before submitting an application, please read all of the information provided below to be sure you will be comfortable working with special needs and behaviorally challenged birds.
• Every volunteer takes a risk of being bitten and must sign a form releasing Wings of Love Parrot Rescue Center of the Bluegrass from liability for property damage or bodily injury.
• Volunteer work is dirty and can be physically strenuous. Cleaning cages is always first on the list of things to be done.
• Socializing with birds is not always easy or fun.
• Volunteers who work public events must be able to present well to the public.
• Volunteers who do transport must show proof of driver’s license and insurance.
• Volunteers may also be asked to assist with administrative work or fundraising.
• Working with birds is LOUD, all the time!
• Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
• Volunteers are expected to show up on time, and stay the entire time they have committed to.
By continuing with the volunteer application process, you agree to the above terms, and by signing the volunteer application, you are relieving Wings of Love Parrot Rescue Center of the Bluegrass of any liability while on our facility grounds or during any transport activity or event.
Click on the APPLY TO VOLUNTEER button below
to download the PDF application.